It won’t be long before the 2018 Dodge Durango is available for test driving and purchasing at Windward Dodge Chrysler Jeep® RAM, so this is a great time to preview the newest version of this immensely popular SUV. Often referred to as the “Dodge Charger of the SUV segment”, every Dodge Durango near Honolulu, HI is renowned for its sedan-like acceleration, handling, and overall performance, and the 2018 Dodge Durango will take these qualities to another level. Wondering what the future holds for this critically-acclaimed model? Read on.
In addition to everything you already love about the Dodge Durango: its award-winning 3.6-liter V6 engine, its best-in-class power and towing, and its segment-exclusive 9-inch dual-screen Blu-ray™ and DVD infotainment system, the 2018 Dodge Durango debuts a bunch of hot new features:
- -A brand-new 2018 Dodge Durango SRT trim that has already been certified as the fastest, most powerful three-row SUV ever. Boasting a HEMI® V8 engine capable of 475 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque, this SUV clocks a 4.4-second 0 – 60 sprint and a 12.9-second quarter-mile dash. In the near future we’ll write a blog entirely dedicated to this unbelievably talented SUV.
- -2018 Dodge Durango trims that upgrade to the latest Uconnect® 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment platform will get newly-standard Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®.
- -All 2018 Dodge Durango trims come standard with a 7-inch touchscreen and rearview camera.
- -A sport-steering wheel is standard on all 2018 Dodge Durango trims.
- -The 2018 Dodge Durango SXT gets standard rear park-assist and a leather sport steering wheel.
- -A power liftgate is standard on the 2018 Dodge Durango GT.
There’s lots more to discuss at Dodge Hawaii serving Kailua, HI, so visit us today and get the full scoop on the outa-sight 2018 Dodge Durango!